Seats left: 17
Cloud Pak for Integration with an IBM Event Streams (Kafka) focus
During this webinar you will experience the new Cloud Pak for Integration especially with IBM Event Streams. This Cloud Pak has been designed to quickly implement IBM Event Streams and other integration components. This webinar is the third in a series of three about Cloud Pak for Integration. Please consider to attend as a preparation the Overview webinar June 29th.
Date: 03.07.20, 13:00 - 16:00 CEST
IBM Event Streams:
- is a high-throughput message bus. It is optimized for event ingestion into event stream distribution between your services and applications.
- is a fully managed service built with the open source Apache Kafka project. We support all of the Kafka APIs including Kafka Streams, Kafka Connect.
- leverages the availability zone support from the Kubernetes Service to ensure that in the unlikely event of an entire zone being unavailable, your applications will continue to work uninterrupted.
- benefits from well designed UIs to ensure that you are able to understand core Apache Kafka concepts and to deploy your first Event Streams application in minutes, not hours.
- IBM Event Streams Overview + Demonstration
- IBM Event Streams Overview technical presentation (Kafka Concepts)
- Lab B - Getting started with Event Streams
- Why still running MQ and not only Event Streams
- Lab C - Connecting message queues with Kafka to stream data in real time
Workshop format: This is a technical workshop with presentations, demos and hands-on exercises
Audience: Born on the cloud Entrepreneur and Mobile Developers, Web Architect, Web Developer, Software Engineer, Product Manager
Prerequisites for attendees:
- Attendees should have attended the Cloud Pak for Integration - Overview webinar
- Participants must have an IBM ID with a business email address to be able to do the Lab: https://www.ibm.com/account/reg/us-en/signup?formid=urx-19776
Location: This is an online workshop. Participants and instructors will communicate via WebEx video conference.
Registration: To register for this workshop, you must be logged in at this web site using the menu option Login. If you don't have a user ID at this web site yet, create it by clicking on Login, then Sign up (link at the bottom), then check your mailbox to verify your new user ID. Then return to this page and register for the workshop by clicking the Register button at the bottom. You can always see the workshops you are registered for, using the menu option My events. Your registration is confirmed when you receive an email with the link to the WebEx video conference. This confirmation email will be sent at least three days before the workshop or earlier.
Price: This workshop is free of charge for all who register at this web site.
Please Login to register in this event!