Seats left: 14
Cloud Pak for Integration with API Connect focus
During this webinar you will experience the new Cloud Pak for Integration especially with API Connect. This Cloud Pak been designed to quickly implement API Connect and other integration components. This webinar is the second in a series of three about Cloud Pak for Integration. Please consider to attend as a preparation the Overview webinar June 29th.
Date: 01.07.20, 13:00 - 16:00 CEST
API Connect is a complete solution that helps:
- Quickly configure your API management solution and rapidly create new API's from existing business assets our cloud services through configuration.
- Manage your APIs with business-level controls by setting varying levels of consumption entitlements and managing the application developer
- Transform and grow your business with insights through detailed analytics, structured and filtered searches and navigation capabilities
- Acquire partners and innovative application developers, both internally and externally, through an attractive developer portal that can be tailored to your brand
- Secure, control and optimize access to your APIs using leading standard industry practices
- Reduce resolution time with supplied operational monitoring and debugging capabilities
- API Connect Technical Overview and Demonstation
- API Taxonomy
- Creating & running APIs in API Connect
- Lab 1 - Create and secure an API proxy to an existing REST Web Service
- API Developer Portal
- Lab 2 - The Developer Portal experience
Workshop format: This is a technical workshop with presentations, demos and hands-on exercises
Audience: Born on the cloud Entrepreneur and Mobile Developers, Web Architect, Web Developer, Software Engineer, Product Manager
Prerequisites for attendees:
- Attendees should have attended the Cloud Pak for Integration - Overview webinar
- Participants must have an IBM ID with a business email address to be able to do the Lab: https://www.ibm.com/account/reg/us-en/signup?formid=urx-19776
Location: This is an online workshop. Participants and instructors will communicate via WebEx video conference.
Registration: To register for this workshop, you must be logged in at this web site using the menu option Login. If you don't have a user ID at this web site yet, create it by clicking on Login, then Sign up (link at the bottom), then check your mailbox to verify your new user ID. Then return to this page and register for the workshop by clicking the Register button at the bottom. You can always see the workshops you are registered for, using the menu option My events. Your registration is confirmed when you receive an email with the link to the WebEx video conference. This confirmation email will be sent at least three days before the workshop or earlier.
Price: This workshop is free of charge for all who register at this web site.
Please Login to register in this event!